TERMS OF SERVICE
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to the USA and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Via Los Angeles you must be 18 years of age or over and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Via Los Angeles retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Via Los Angeles or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Via Los Angeles is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We currently do not ship out of the United States at this time.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
1. Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
2. We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
3. We’ll dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
4. If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
5. From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
6. As you’d expect, we reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
7. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Returns and Exchanges
1. Although we do not accept returns on purchases, we will accept exchanges if you ordered the wrong size. Please e-mail email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your merchandise to arrange an exchange.
2. Exchanges for new items are accepted within 14 days of receiving your item.
3. For ALL items received after this time period, we reserve the right to deny the exchange.
4. The buyer is responsible for exchange shipping costs.
5. Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
6. Merchandise must have all tags attached.
7. Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
8. Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your exchange.
9. Sale items, intimates, swimwear, cosmetics and skincare may not be exchanged and are considered final sale.
3. No checks or money orders are accepted.
4. No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders please. Please accept our apologies but Via Los Angeles does not accept international credit cards at this time.
1. All orders require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
2. All purchases that are custom or made-to-order require extra time before shipping. Shipping times and days are specified in the product description.
3. No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
4. Via Los Angeles does not guarantee same day shipping.
5. Via Los Angeles does not offer International/Canadian shipping options at this time.
6. All orders shipped within California, will be charged state sales tax.
7. Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
US Standard Shipping:
Your order will be shipped within 6 working (excluding weekends and Public Holidays) days after you placed your order e.g. If you order on Monday your goods will be shipped by the following Tuesday. For parcels destined for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, and APO/FPO addresses, delivery can be up to 12 working days.
The cost for US standard shipping is determined by the item, as displayed on the shopping cart.
Order tracking is available for USPS shipping however please wait the full 6 working days for your order to arrive. Your dispatch email will include a tracking link and you will be able to track the progress of your parcel. The tracking updates 3 working days after your order has been dispatched. Orders over $200 might be subject to customs clearance which can cause a delay.
Your order can be delivered anytime between 7am and 9pm.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver on Public Holidays. In this instance please expect your shipping on the next working day.
US Express Shipping:
To organize Express Shipping or faster orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.